The Elgean Republic, the Non-Aligned Alliance Movement and the Illyriad Trade Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself

+112
Agathokles
PonderStibbons
Cheebs
Yorgash
Trolin
hitt1
Lymfada
PlentyOToole
The Good Doctor
vhampyre
Jet Chicken
Erdo
Colbey
CahokiaAfton
Bobtron
Paky
Tickle
vilenjak
MJ_Yaguarondi
Phyren
Grom Battlehammer
Slobjok
Bendloud
Emperica
Artigh
Zoopher
LadyRox
Riddora
CraftyItalian
bajrang
tomasion
mohit9006
DArtagnan
Kurin
Glogan
cristeanna
Nausicaa Phaeacia
mastermanyeah
Harding
Bill Django
Ser Sawyer
DeWolfeJv
Mathiesp72
entrex
Raefar
Lady Salma
Asch'eIllyarna
Vayor
Romwell
Milonga
Nicon1
Balour
Gandiwen
SniffMuffins
Shadow Hound
Sparty
Balek
Brayvdayv
Pyrrhic
Donaldo
Ajeka
Sleepysylph
S. Monroe
HolyElf
Blaxx Stoneaxe
Zimi
Crulamin Loyalar
Prares
vindication
geverk
Yeesha
Chrissy Sexton
zyther9
atalusun
Lithearium
Broker.
Jenin
Teragram
Desertmoon
Syletsia
Aldenon
se'taoc
Ceth
FelixJaeger
Tomazo
papisilvio
LastChans
OmegaX
Nyxii
Mahariel
Tor-coln
Roryeno
camalbitboy
KD-Warhammer
josiah15
Irma Mahthildis
Hbz
Balmoth
corydemahdburd
Nilac
Stupify
Ruisert
derale
Nikolaos90
Rlok
Janosch
John Marston
Heimdal
Seahawk
Goatface
Belarkan
Founder (Nilac)
116 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Nyxii Here!

Post  Nyxii Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:09 pm

Hey there everybody! I just joined Illyriad yesterday and the alliance earlier today. I'm an Artist/ Creative Assistant/ Housewife. I've played some other strategy games online but not many, I mainly play them with my hubby. I actually stumbled upon Illyriad a few months ago and was really interested in it, but hubby wanted to try something else. So several games and weeks later, after the aggravation and boredom set in I re-suggested it again, and he said yes! Yay for me, because I am so excited to be playing. I'm not a master strategist, but I feel I'm above novice level. So far some things are confusing, but I'm getting there. I love how friendly and helpful the people are, especially in the alliance. I look forward ot learning with the other newbies, helping out, and most of all having fun!
Nyxii
Nyxii

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty OmegaX Here!

Post  OmegaX Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:34 pm

Hello everyone, I just joined Illyriad yesterday and the alliance earlier today. I'm a Regional Logistics Supervisor in real life and try to maximize my time in most things I do. I'm Nyxii's hubby who loves startegy games and can never find one I don't get bored with. I like what I see so far and imagine it's depth will continue and increase as I go on. I look forward to learning and growing as fast as I can, which will eventually frustrate Nyxii tongue
OmegaX
OmegaX

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post  LastChans Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:45 am

Hello! LastChans here; and it's my third day playing. this game is pretty cool Very Happy Hope to learn lots here ><

LastChans

Back to top Go down

Post  papisilvio Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:45 am

hi all!!, my name is francesco i'm from italy, joined the TOR-U just yesterday but i hope i will ahve a long life in the old republic!

papisilvio

Back to top Go down

Post  Hbz Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:03 am

papisilvio wrote:hi all!!, my name is francesco i'm from italy, joined the TOR-U just yesterday but i hope i will ahve a long life in the old republic!

Hi Francesco, i'm italian too. I have to admit that i don't like your name, anyway, this is a game, so welcome in TOR-U Smile
Hbz
Hbz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomazo Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:10 pm

Hello everybody,

I am Tomazo. 29 and I live in Belgium.
I was looking for a game that could serve as "coffee-break", while not being a "recruit more people-recruit more people-post on their wall"-marketinggame as there are a lot on facebook...
ANd I like Illyriad.
I like the concept of this alliance a lot as well, as well as the mentality of the people in it, so anything ingame or offgame... don't hesitate :-)
Tomazo
Tomazo

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Hello

Post  FelixJaeger Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Hello. Since i have been a part of TOR since in re-entered this game (the first time 2 years ago, and having been razed, i stopped) i have never really introduced myself, because this part of the forum was created after i was already well know (and also, i must admit, pretty infamous). But, due to my re-entry in TOR trough TOR-U, i have decide to introdduce myself to those that do not know me.
I am marcello, i'm 14 and i live in Perugia, italy. I loke warhammer, and in fact my name was inspired by the main character of the gotrek and felix series, set in the warhammer world. I have dabbled with illyriad previously, although i did not completely understand the game back then, but i tend to have a military approach to this game, although i have been informed this is not the best way tlay and have subsequently destroyed my armies.
If you want any other information, contact me.
FelixJaeger
FelixJaeger

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Hello From Ceth

Post  Ceth Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:44 am

Hi,

I'm newb recruit Ceth. Thanks for allowing me into your alliance.

I'm still learning the ropes while I build up my resource plots, looks like there is a lot to learn with this game.

I'm located on the west coast of the USA, online usually in the evenings (PST)

cheers,
Ceth

Ceth

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Hi

Post  se'taoc Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:05 am

Very Happy I'm Se'taoc. Just found Illyriad a week ago. Having great fun building my city. Look forward to trading/chatting with you all in the weeks...months...years. S Very Happy

se'taoc

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Hello Everyone

Post  Aldenon Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:27 am

Hey guys I am Aldenon, a newbie to the world of Elgea, learning how to adapt and having a great time doing it, glad to be a part of the team Smile
Aldenon
Aldenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Syletsia Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:39 pm

hello Alliance, started playing a few days ago after viewng a stream from massivly.com. I figured I'd give this game a try since he mentioned the community is very helpful. so far I'm liking it all.

I pretty much came from travian and Evony, never could live long after protection falls, random neighbors just pounce on me first chance they get. I have high hopes on my survivability in Illyriad though.

having said that I spent some time researching alliances, came across The Old Republic and felt it would be mutually beneficial to serve! after reading up on the Old Republic, it's University, and it's Military arm, the legion, I believe I will focus on Military and serve The Legion

Syletsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Desertmoon Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:39 am

Hi, I am Desertmoon.

I live in Reno Nevada USA where I home school my two children.
I plan to use this game to teach them about economics and military strategies. Besides having fun of course.
We share an account now but hopefully they will have their own soon.
Desertmoon
Desertmoon

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty re: Introduce myself

Post  Teragram Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:59 am

I am new to this game. So Hi everyone. Today is my last rainbow day. A big THANK YOU for the help I am getting. My favorite games till now have been Diablo, Tumblebugs, and a smattering of PS2 games. This is the 1st on line game I have really taken an interest in.
Teragram
Teragram

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Hello!

Post  Jenin Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:31 pm

My Dear Lords & Ladies,
I am new to this, mt name is Jenin of the alliance Amicita...I have been selected to help our alliance, with regards to this union

Jenin

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Introduction

Post  Broker. Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:38 am

Hey everyone! My name is broker, and I just joined--seems like theres a lot of stuff to figure out! I'm pretty excited for this.

Broker.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithearium Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:24 am

Hola people,

I'm Lithearium, in my 20s and brother of two other Illy addicts. I find the website fascinating, and I wish I could climb faster to the top. Levelling up buildings takes a long time...

But enough of my moaning, a pleasure to meet you all! Very Happy

Lithearium

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Greetings Allies

Post  atalusun Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:53 am

I am atalusun, new to the game, eager to learn and prosper and ready to help and defend my peers in Tor U. Any and all comments, advice or suggestions considered and welcomed.
atalusun
atalusun

Back to top Go down

Post  zyther9 Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:09 am

Hello all!

I'm Zyther... I live in Orlando, FL. I just joined the game yesterday, and so far I love it! Lot's of fun, especially being in a great alliance. I'm looking forward to playing with you all!

zyther9

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrissy Sexton Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:19 am

Well hopefully this is the right place to introduce myself. My name is Chrissy, I am from Tennessee. I am married and stay at home person. We have 4 Chihuahuas and they are part of our family. Although I do believe the one and only boy would say he needed another male in the house, lol. Anyway tried to play last year but did not seem to interested, so I thought I would try again. Seems like I want to learn a bit more of this game. Any ways nice to be here and thanks for the opportunity to learn from you guys.

Chrissy Sexton

Back to top Go down

Post  Janosch Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:14 am

Chrissy Sexton wrote:Well hopefully this is the right place to introduce myself. My name is Chrissy, I am from Tennessee. I am married and stay at home person. We have 4 Chihuahuas and they are part of our family. Although I do believe the one and only boy would say he needed another male in the house, lol. Anyway tried to play last year but did not seem to interested, so I thought I would try again. Seems like I want to learn a bit more of this game. Any ways nice to be here and thanks for the opportunity to learn from you guys.

Sorry to interrupt, you should have used your in-game name to register here Sad What is your in-game name?
Janosch
Janosch

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Nice platform

Post  Yeesha Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:40 am

Hey guys, i am new to this forum and like to say hello. As I searched for new trading contacts and Illyraid trading allies, I found this forum. Such a network as this one is an excellent idea, and as one of my allies merchants new contacts and platforms are essential. A pity ,that i cannot access the trading area for now.
New rare res made Illyriad much more exciting, and as black market is unsure, trade hubs in many cases not well frequented and taxed, open market is expensive, forums like this are a nice opportunity to bring ingame trade further. Well done!

Yeesha

Back to top Go down

Post  Janosch Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:13 pm

Yeesha wrote:Hey guys, i am new to this forum and like to say hello. As I searched for new trading contacts and Illyraid trading allies, I found this forum. Such a network as this one is an excellent idea, and as one of my allies merchants new contacts and platforms are essential. A pity ,that i cannot access the trading area for now.
New rare res made Illyriad much more exciting, and as black market is unsure, trade hubs in many cases not well frequented and taxed, open market is expensive, forums like this are a nice opportunity to bring ingame trade further. Well done!

Welcome to the Illyrad Trade Union!
Janosch
Janosch

Back to top Go down

Post  geverk Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:50 pm

hi, guys!

nice to meet you
geverk
geverk

Back to top Go down

Post  Hbz Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:32 am

geverk wrote:hi, guys!

nice to meet you

Hi geverk, please feel free to ask any question and share your opinions.

Welcome!
Hbz
Hbz

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty just registered

Post  vindication Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:18 pm

Hi I have just registered.

steve

vindication

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content