The Elgean Republic, the Non-Aligned Alliance Movement and the Illyriad Trade Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newly registered users, read this!

3 posters

Go down

Newly registered users, read this! Empty Newly registered users, read this!

Post  Founder (Nilac) Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:29 am

After you registered yourself, you can read and post in the "Public Forum" only. The other forums will become visible only after you have been added to a user group (see bellow). Use the Orientation Area to introduce yourself and ask questions.

You will have to wait for an admin or user group moderator to add you to your primary group (i.e. Student, Senator or Trade Union Members). All these groups are open, so you can also click the "Request to join" button in the group page. Group membership is crucial to have read access and where you can post. Trade Union Members will gain write rights in the Trade Union forums.

You can work on your profile, select an avatar from the existing gallery or add your own pic, look around. Notice on the bottom of the home page there is a chat section. Read the descriptions of the official forums to get an idea about your rights and how the democratic debating and voting process will run.

In every forum folder there is a "Watch this forum" link in the right side. If you activate it you will receive e-mails when new topics are posted in that forum. If you use gmail you can install a gmail notifier extension (like this one) in your browser and see notifications immediately. In this way you can keep track of the forums you are interested in.

Last edited by Nilac on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:05 am; edited 6 times in total
Founder (Nilac)
Founder (Nilac)
Admin

https://republic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Newly registered users, read this! Empty O-o

Post  Trunk Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:25 am

i tried to register under my game name , but wouldn't let me. . it said name taken. so had to use a dif name. i was told you might be able to fix that. . i am Plunk in forum. but Trunk in the game. don't know how much that messes thing up. Embarassed

Trunk

Back to top Go down

Newly registered users, read this! Empty Re: Newly registered users, read this!

Post  Founder (Nilac) Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:11 am

Strange, it was not taken. Anyway, I renamed your user to Trunk.
Founder (Nilac)
Founder (Nilac)
Admin

https://republic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Newly registered users, read this! Empty sign in

Post  Trunk Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:46 am

Nilac wrote:Strange, it was not taken. Anyway, I renamed your user to Trunk.
thanks for straitening it out What a Face

Trunk

Back to top Go down

Newly registered users, read this! Empty user name issues

Post  Lady Salma Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:25 am

Hey Trunk, I had the same problem and also had to change up my user name a bit, I just added Lady in front of my game name and it excepted me. Just wanted to share that I like the added touch on my name now queen
Lady Salma
Lady Salma
Lady Salma

Back to top Go down

Newly registered users, read this! Empty Re: Newly registered users, read this!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down