The Elgean Republic, the Non-Aligned Alliance Movement and the Illyriad Trade Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petition: Illy Utility Company wants to join

2 posters

Go down

Do you agree to the petition?

Petition: Illy Utility Company wants to join Vote_lcap100%Petition: Illy Utility Company wants to join Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Petition: Illy Utility Company wants to join Vote_lcap0%Petition: Illy Utility Company wants to join Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Petition: Illy Utility Company wants to join Vote_lcap0%Petition: Illy Utility Company wants to join Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Petition: Illy Utility Company wants to join Empty Petition: Illy Utility Company wants to join

Post  Janosch Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:20 am

rob_stocks wrote:Petition: Illy Utility Company wants to join

I proudly announce the first act of the Trade Council: The Illy Utility Company wants to join as Institutional Member. The Trade Representatives, Janosch representing the Old Republic and Naxos representing the Free Trade Guild, must decide in the name of their alliances whether to accept this petition.

The Old Republic supports the growth of the Illyriad Trade Union. I call upon the other Instituional Members to accept the Illy Utility Company as new member of the Illyriad Trade Union.

Janosch
Janosch

Back to top Go down

Petition: Illy Utility Company wants to join Empty Re: Petition: Illy Utility Company wants to join

Post  Naxos FTG Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:45 pm

Having had positive contact with this alliance in the past I urge acceptance of the proposal and the Free Trade Guild will be voting in favor of such a proposal

Naxos FTG

Back to top Go down