The Elgean Republic, the Non-Aligned Alliance Movement and the Illyriad Trade Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade event: 21st December: Zhuhai Winter Solistice Festivities

3 posters

Go down

Trade event: 21st December: Zhuhai Winter Solistice Festivities Empty Trade event: 21st December: Zhuhai Winter Solistice Festivities

Post  Yeesha Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:55 am

21st December: Zhuhai Winter Solistice Festivities

Citizens of Elgea,
wandering people, chandlers, craftsmen and traders ...

As the nights get darker and winter is just around the corner, the people of Wen Kun Dynasty invite to their annual mid winter solstice celebrations, which are famous among all the Eastern Elgean regions, including across borders.

Every year thousands of people from all over the world visit Zhuhai for this event to escape from the dreariness of winter, for three days full of celestial music, dance and entrancing bard's tales. But not only your ears get fed.

For this festivity the Royal city of Zhuhai is decorated with brightly coloured carpets of flowers, which indulge the visitors senses. All the squares are illuminated with magic lights and stunning trick fountains line the streets... coal - fired tents invite to take a rest and to forget all daily hassles, winter's cold and ongoing wars.

Furthermore the vistors get served with the finest dishes from all over Elgea, local specialities and the most palatable barrel - aged wines, riped in the fertile plains of Laoshin.

Already several weeks before this festival begins, traders and chandlers from all over Elgea arrive with their caravans and bring exotic goods from the four cardinal directions to sell them on the huge Bazaar in front of the Royal Palace during these days.

As Zhuhai is well known for making profits and finding bargains, traders especially don't want to miss this event to expose their racy horses, their handcrafted weapons and finest armours from all over Elgea for. No rare herb or gem, no alchimistical or magical ingredient, which can't be found these days on the sprawling markets of Zhuhai.

Therefore people of Elgea, especially you traders, gatherers and craftsmen, fire your forge ovens, sharpen your woodcarving knives,collect the last rare herbs before the long winter comes, and be prepared to join the Zhuhai Winter Solistice Festivities at the 21st of December. Send your caravans in good time, as you don't want to miss this event....

See you soon at Zhuhai faction hub...

Trade event: 21st December: Zhuhai Winter Solistice Festivities Barde

"Never have I heard such an enormous variety of instruments and types of different music. It seems that bards from the world over have traveled here to display their talent."
Excerpts from the Diary of Lady Isabella von Iderstein, daughter of Lord Francis von Iderstein, Duke of Pellimont, reflecting upon her travels to Qingdao, seat of the Wen Kun Dynasty

[i]

Original link: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/trade-event-zhuhai-winter-solistice-festivities_topic4523.html

Yeesha

Back to top Go down

Trade event: 21st December: Zhuhai Winter Solistice Festivities Empty Re: Trade event: 21st December: Zhuhai Winter Solistice Festivities

Post  Janosch Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:20 pm

Well done! I am actually considering a similar but large incentive. I will add this traiding hub to that incentive!
Janosch
Janosch

Back to top Go down

Trade event: 21st December: Zhuhai Winter Solistice Festivities Empty Re: Trade event: 21st December: Zhuhai Winter Solistice Festivities

Post  d3vaint Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:28 am

I wouldn't be too shocked to see my name all over that trade hub, although will be on holiday on the actual day in question!

d3viant

d3vaint

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum