The Elgean Republic, the Non-Aligned Alliance Movement and the Illyriad Trade Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well met all

Go down

Well met all Empty Well met all

Post  Michelyvert Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:55 pm

I recently joined your alliance and would like to take a few minutes of your time to introduce myself.
I begun playing Illyriad on May 22 2011, I joined Valar on june 15 2011 and stayed there until February 17 2012, my next move became to Tranquil Vision for the next 7 months. Today I have joined your (our) alliance TOR.

In the 16 months I have been playing I built 3 cities and took 1, from a friend that had left the game, that I then moved all the way down to Azura from the Middle Kingdom. In the course of the move my 4 cities were cut down to level 12 and I rebuilt them. Not long after I built my 5th, 4 months ago my 6th and 2 months ago my 7th. I am trying new ways of building cities for people who have sufficient resources to grow their old cities and build new ones from them, the new advanced resources and the latest update in the game are forcing me to explore new ways of playing. I am thing of building these new cities to use mostly the new building as much as I can, I don't know yet how well it will work out but I'm giving it a try anyway.

I'm from Quebec in Canada, same time zone as New York city, work all day in RL and build some in the evening. Hope this will satisfy your curiosity some,

Michelyvert

Michelyvert

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum