The Elgean Republic, the Non-Aligned Alliance Movement and the Illyriad Trade Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Layout of the Forum

4 posters

Go down

New Layout of the Forum Empty New Layout of the Forum

Post  Tanus Tatia Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:59 am

May I extend a heartfelt thanks to whoever changed the face of the forum. It is much eaier to read and is so much brighter and fresher looking.
Thank you again. Take a bow.

Tanus Tatia

Back to top Go down

New Layout of the Forum Empty Re: New Layout of the Forum

Post  Janosch Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:54 am

You are talking about Irma Mahthildis! I must get used to this before I can judge it. Whoever wants to make a comment or a suggestion about the forum, feel free to use this post!
Janosch
Janosch

Back to top Go down

Post  Irma Mahthildis Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:07 am

You are quite welcome. Smile

Personally, I am not entirely happy with it, but that could be because I did not actually do much. I was expecting to have to apply further modifications to the design. If people are happy with it, however, I shall set those feelings aside and leave things as they are for now.

I am definitely going to need time to adapt to this. It is rather bright.
Irma Mahthildis
Irma Mahthildis

Back to top Go down

Post  Belarkan Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:55 am

I am actually quite disappointed... The actual layout makes me feel like we're back to square 1.

But I'm cool with it since I don't have time to offer anything better and I know it's good practice for Irma.

Belarkan

Back to top Go down

Post  Irma Mahthildis Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:16 am

Square one... I can agree with that somewhat. Unfortunately, sometimes one must move back in order to move forward.

Eventually, when and if I have more time ( and if I am not beaten to it ^_^ ), I may pester people into allowing me to implement a more custom design to fit the theme of the Republic better. Too much happening in my personal life to adequately do so right now, though. Poking around at things and looking over the stylesheet, I have seen a great deal of the visual potential this forum allows. Functionality and organization, however, I leave to others with greater understanding of such things.
Irma Mahthildis
Irma Mahthildis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum