The Elgean Republic, the Non-Aligned Alliance Movement and the Illyriad Trade Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sell: Diplomatic Information

Go down

Sell:  Diplomatic Information Empty Sell: Diplomatic Information

Post  Promasean Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:19 am

I am Promasean. I was the number one ranked diplo player in the game until surpassed by a player taking advantage of bug in the way diplo points are earned. I earned all of my diplo rank the hard way over many months and with thousands of men lost.

I can provide information regarding inactive players in any location on the world map. The intent of the information is to provide viable targets for thieving operations. I will sell this information for gold only. The cost of the information will depend on the size of the target players provided as follows.

Players with populations under 200 will cost 100k gold.
Players with populations between 200 and 500 will cost 500k gold.
Players with populations between 500 and 2500 will cost 1 million gold.
Players with populations between 2500 and 10000 will cost 500 gold times the population.
Players over 10000 population will cost 1000 gold times the population.

I will guarantee the following:
  • No one else will be sold the same information my me.
  • You will receive the target(s) closest to the point you specify meeting the agreed criteria.
  • In the event a player is deleted by the system within 48 hours of my providing the information a full refund will be issued. Refund will be issued upon verification.
  • If player becomes active within 48 hours of my providing the information a full refund will be issued. Refund will be issued upon verification.
  • If you receive a report stating "There was nothing to steal in this city that wasn't under lock and key - or hadn't already been stolen!" within 24 hours of my providing the information a full refund will be issued. You must forward the report to me for a refund.
  • I will not disclose the information provided to anyone for any reason unless directed to do so by the Trade Union Counsel.

I do not guarantee the following:
  • That runes are not in effect. (Rune clearing service is available separately)
  • That your thieving missions will succeed.
  • That there are any resources available to steal except as provided for above.
  • That there will be no retaliation or repercussions it you are caught.

You are responsible for your diplomatic actions without recourse to me, my alliance or confederation.
It is your responsibility to insure the population has not increased since the information was provided.
It is your responsibility to follow your alliance rules.

Inactive player is defined in this context as no population growth for at least the last 14 days.
Active player is defined as any population growth in any city after information was provided.
IGM time stamps will be the authority in determining refund eligibility.
I reserve the right to verify requests for refunds by any means available to me.

The process.
  • You will express your interest by posting here and sending me an IGM with the location you want information for and any specific criteria such as size, affiliation etc.
  • I will post here the information I can provide and the price without any location or player details. You will know the total population, number of cities and approximate distance.
  • You will accept or reject by posting here. If you accept, you will send payment to any of my cities.
  • I will acknowledge your payment by sending an IGM with the full details and posting payment received here. You will receive the player name, city name(s), populations, and distance.
  • You will acknowledge my providing the information here.

Other information services may be available. What do you want to know?

Promasean

Back to top Go down

Sell:  Diplomatic Information Empty Sell: Diplomatic Information (FAQ)

Post  Promasean Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:58 am

That is a lot of money! Is it really worth it?

Decide for yourself. Here is an example of one player I have been thieving for some time. Their population is about 60k. I have only thieved from one of their 7 cities. The remaining 6 have been untouched. So far this is what I have brought home.

Wood - 607k
Clay - 702k
Iron - 724k
Stone - 763k
Food - 763k
Gold - 11 mil
Swords - 26k
Bows - 8k
Spears - 13k
Saddles - 39k
Books - 5k
Leather - 9k
Chain - 22k
Plate - 5k
Beer - 14k

At current market average prices this adds up to about 131 million worth of goods. There are still 6 cities untouched.

Here is another example. A player with about 2700 population and 3 cities. They were all completely emptied.

Wood - 1 mil
Clay - 1 mil
Iron - 1 mil
Stone - 1 mil
Food - 707k
Gold - 2.4 mil
Swords - 3k
Bows - 5k
Spears - 7k
Saddles - 300
Books - 1k
Leather - 5k
Chain - 1k
Plate - 3k
Beer - 1k

At current market average prices this adds up to about 23.5 million worth of goods. The information would have cost you about 1.4 million.

Of course past performance is not an indication of future results. Your mileage may vary.

Promasean

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum