The Elgean Republic, the Non-Aligned Alliance Movement and the Illyriad Trade Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Democracy is a beautiful thing-

2 posters

Go down

Democracy is a beautiful thing- Empty Democracy is a beautiful thing-

Post  Goatface Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:23 am

Hey, Goatface here!

Just got word of a pretty new charter; rather, a new Covenant. I had to ask a few of our scribes to help me with the tougher words, but the language was pretty poetic, and made me want to burst into song right where I was. Had them draft up a copy to hang up in the town square, so people walking by'd get a good view of the thing and know just what it was we stand for. Speaking of standing - I've kept mostly pretty quiet when I realized said new Covenant was being drafted, as to just burst in on people writing an important document is, uh, a lil' bit rude. Now that it's done - and done well - I feel it fine to mention I've had a good time to look at the Republic's standards and members, and were it possible for the Sunflower Cult to become a Full Member, that'd be fine with us.

And to those visiting - it's good to see ya here. Have a read of this when you have the time and give it a thought.
Goatface
Goatface

Back to top Go down

Democracy is a beautiful thing- Empty Re: Democracy is a beautiful thing-

Post  DeliciousJosh Mon May 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Illyriad's Illuminati (;

DeliciousJosh

Back to top Go down